Search for Homes
To guide my clients through all aspects of the home buying and selling process with savvy, ease and humor.
I started my real estate career in 2010 at the bottom of the market here in Portland. While I can't say much for my timing, I will say that I learned a lot about commitment and focus. A positive attitude helped me through that time, and it worked! Now we are back to a healthy, active market, and indications are that it will continue.
Like the real estate market in general, each individual home sale process can contain some ups and downs. My job is to guide you through the process as steadily as possible. With the explosion of technological advances in the last decade, the home buying and selling process looks a lot different than it did 10 years ago.
But what hasn't changed is the need for an experienced professional -
- to anticipate potential problems and correct them before they occur
- to understand what marketing and pricing strategies have the best results
- to negotiate on your behalf to get the best price for you whether you are buying or selling
- to walk you through the inspection process and refer you to licensed and bonded professionals
- to understand your rights and obligations in the process and to make sure you do, too
And maybe we can laugh and enjoy ourselves a little bit, as well. Because buying or selling a home is exciting! It's the start of a new beginning. New memories. New experiences.
Let me help you get there.
I excel in:
- Residential resale/New Construction
- First time home-buying
- Marketing strategies to get your home sold
- Negotiation Strategies
- Investments and second homes